We have decided to migrate our FAQ section into a Discussion Forum. This forms a useful knowledge base for customers, and they are able to search via keywords. Also, customers can also posts threads, and the Wellaholic team will endeavour to answer to their queries. This openness is part of Wellaholic's aim to build a vibrant customer and staff community.
As an etiquette, please do note the following:
- Read the forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
- Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
- Use a meaningful title for your thread.
- Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.
- Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM
and not through posts displayed to everyone.
- Stay on topic.
- Ignore spammers, respond to them personally and not through the
board, or report them.
- Do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large
attachment. Either explain the attachment or, better yet, provide a
link to the information.
- Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by
- In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling,
grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be
understood by other members.
- Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or
cross post (place the same message across several forums).
- Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than
you ask for help.
- Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one
exclamation point is enough.
- When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post
than you have to.
- Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a
topic of discussion.
- Do not use someone else s thread for a private conversation.
- Most forums prohibit warez, cracks or illegal downloading of
software and similar topics.
- Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a
variety of backgrounds and ages.
- Do not use a huge and annoying signature, a modest signature is
fine, moderators may remove large ones anyway.
- Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not
contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing
- Do not post content that violates a copyright.
- Do not post empty or useless responses, such as just lol or
cool. Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
- Write concisely and do not ramble.
- Do not use words like urgent or important in your subject line,
- Do not chastise newbies.